September 9/10/11/12, 2026
Dear Friends
Finally, after July 20th leg injury, spending more than a month with weekly Keiyu Hospital, run by the police and Keio U. Medical School, I can be close to a normal life.
I went to Beyondia International School Headquarters at Higashi Yamata on 11 of September and met Yayoi Sensei and Nishiyama Sensei and talked about their primary school, Canadian education and St. Joseph School in Tsurumi and St. Maur visit and Yokohama Yamate area visits and embassy visits and also about Yamata's Dianne Sensei's workshop and online school discussions.
This was a long overdue visit which should have taken in July, and it was my first public visit since then.
This summer I could not visit Keio University/sessions due to my leg injury.
I think it is sad that I could not be there after 20 years of consecutive attendance. Most probably I will concentrate in their studies and can improve Japanese to March 2027and eventually take courses in Harvard and Tsukuba affiliated university.
I missed so much this summer, but it may lead to better solution in my future studies
However, I hope to catch up this fall to spring and be able to write my thesis.
.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿